13.6.13

Summer Glow Series Part III:Eyes






Hi guys, I'm back with part three of my Summer Glow Series! This post is all about my favourite products to help brighten up the eye area.  A lot of those products have been included in other posts of mine before so I'll try to keep it short.


My Stila In The Light Palette has been a huge favourite of mine for quite a while now- it's even named appropriately for this post. To add a bit of illuminating shimmer, sometimes a quick swipe of a cream shadow is all you need.  My personal favourites include: MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection, Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in (70) Barely Branded, and Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin is another great option that looks beautiful under shadows or on its own.  
As I mentioned in my Drugstore Favourites Post, I really dig the L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadows (pictured here in Hourglass Beige) because while they are quite shimmery, the quality of the shadows is quite high.  Sometimes when cheap, poorly formulated shadows are high shimmer, you just end up looking like a glittery mess.  These shadows look and feel more luxurious than the price tag would have you think.
Finally, a well-placed highlight with a white or flesh-toned pencil can make you look much more awake and alive. For the waterline, I love Rimmel ScandalEYES in (005) Nude or Revlon Matte Kohl Eyeliner in (04) Pure White. For the brow bone and inner corner, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in (604) Milk and Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Highlighter Crayon in Camille are two beautiful options.

Okay guys, one more Summer Glow post to go.  I realized these posts are sort of serving as a very detailed favourites series so hopefully it's working for you! 
Kendall
x


No comments:

Post a Comment