12.3.13

A Quick Review: Lush Sweetie Pie


Happy Tuesday lovelies!
Today I have a super-quick review for you: Lush's Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly.
I actually purchased this baby when I had only been bad twice (you can read my second "I Was Bad" post HERE and my most recent one HERE) and have sort of been spreading out my posts about the Lush products I bought that day as I feel they are all pretty special.

Anyway, I've been using this shower gel on and off for around a month and I have to say it's...interesting.  I really do adore the smell- it's hard to describe but the container says it has cherry and coconut.  As for the glitter, I really haven't noticed any on my skin after using it so it hasn't been an issue for me.  
What I'm a little put-off by is the texture.  It really does seem like a block of hard jell-o. It's also super slippery and easy to drop.  I've tried using this in the same way you'd use a bar of soap- that is, using the entire thing without breaking it up and I've also tried pulling off little pieces and using those.  I'm not exactly sure how they intended it to be used but I think keeping it together generally prevents it from being too easily drop-able.


To sum it all up:
The smell is fantastic
It does do a good job cleaning and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized
It's super awkward to use

I definitely will use this up but before I repurchase, I'll probably try something new.
If anyone else has tried Lush's Shower Jelly, I'd love to hear about it.
I'd also love to hear what your favourite Lush body wash is because I'm really interested in exploring the brand.
Thanks for reading!
Kendall 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment