10.3.13

I Was Bad Part Three

Happy End-of-Weekend my friends! Well that's a bit of an oxymoron as Sunday nights have got to be one of the most depressing parts of the week. So to make your evening (or more likely your Monday as I'm a procrastinator and this probably won't be up until late) a bit more enjoyable, why don't you have a look at the latest damage I've done to my bank account.
All of the things here have been purchased from Shopper's Drug Mart (again for the non-Canadians, as the name implies, it's a popular drugstore of the north).  I'm planning on doing reviews of a few of the newer products that I picked up, so if there's anything specific you would like to see, don't forget to let me know in the comments!


So I did a fair amount of damage as you can probably see.  Just jumping right into it, from left to right: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Fair (I've yet to try this but I've heard a lot of promising things about it and I'm still on the hunt for a great concealer), Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in (05) Candy Shimmer, Clinique Almost Lipstick in (06) Black Honey, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 102, Rimmel ScandalEYES Waterproof Kohl Kajal in (008) Light Blue, Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in (215) Watermelon Twist, Revlon Photoready BB Cream in (010) Light, Benefit Hoola
Oh boy.


From top to bottom: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 102, Clinique Almost Lipstick in (06) Black Honey, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in (05) Candy Shimmer
You can probably tell I'm feelin' the pink-lip look for spring.  The Rimmel lipstick just struck me as such a beautiful spring pink; for some reason I want to call it a tulip pink but that can't be right.
As for the Clinique one, I think I actually bought the wrong colour.  I swatched it in Sephora and it  seemed a bit more berry-toned there whereas now that I've bought it, it looks a bit more wine-toned.  Apparently this is one of their best-sellers though and I've yet to actually try it on the lip so I'll keep you posted.
Now I know I've just recently posted about my recent Clarins lip gloss purchase (you can read that one HERE) but I just couldn't help myself.  Candy Shimmer is a sweet, shiny pink that's new for spring that I can tell is going to get a lot of use.




I also picked up a couple of skincare items


I know this might be a tiny bit boring but I partially just wanted to share that I managed to find two full-sized bottles of Bioderma! I've been hunting for this like mad as it still isn't consistently available in Canada but here it is.  I also picked up Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Aloe-Fresh which was basically just an experiment.  I liked the idea of a spray-on moisturizer that dries quickly, as I really can't stand that sticky-skin feeling while you're trying to get dressed.  I've only tried it once but so far I think it does a great job.  It's quite watery but I think it has to be in order to be spray-able.

Mercifully for my wallet, that's it! Please stay tuned for reviews because most of these products are first-purchases for me so I'm sure I'll have lots to say.
If you've tried any of these products, be sure to let me know how you feel about them in the comments.
I hope you all have a great week!
Kendall
x

No comments:

Post a Comment