30.3.13

New Revlon Lip Butters!

Okay guys, I am unreasonably excited about this.  Revlon has released four new shades of their super-popular Lip Butters and I've managed to get my paws on three of them.  



From left to right: (063) Wild Watermelon, (053) Sorbet, (047) Pink Lemonade
Missing: Juicy Papaya




Wild Watermelon
A bright red-pink


Sorbet
slightly blue-toned fuchsia 


Pink Lemonade
A sheer, creamy light pink

As usual, the Lip Butters are hydrating, glossy, and easy to apply.  All three colours are going to be so gorgeous for spring and summer- if you read my Coral Lips Post you probably know I'm really into bright, fun lip colours lately!
If I come across Juicy Papaya I will definitely pick it up (I just can't help myself) and put up some swatches.
I hope you're all having a great long weekend!
Kendall
x




2 comments:

  1. Hey! Where abouts are you located in Canada? I haven't been able to find these anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I got them at London Drugs in Calgary, hope you find them!

      Delete