25.3.13

Monday's Face #2: New Hair and Product-Testing

Happy Monday!
I wasn't originally planning on doing a Monday's face post today but I was ended up testing a few products, so this is going to be a sort of teaser for some of the posts I'll have up this week.
I also changed my hair and was kind of in the mood to show my internet friends! I got a heavy side-fringe cut in, which doesn't seem like a big change but it's literally taken me years to make this decision.  Fun fact about me- I am probably the least decisive person on the planet.
Today was really a catch-up day for me.  I only had one class so I used the rest of my day to play around with products and have one of the toughest workouts I've done in a long time.


This is my face


This is it.  I'm using my sample of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) in Light and Maybelline The Vivids in (870) Shocking Coral.  
I don't really know why I chose to make this post when I'm only wearing two products but I thought the look was super summery and the bright lipstick made me happy. Plus it's a big step for me that I was able to leave the house without mascara, eyeliner, etc. I'm trying to get more comfortable with using fewer products in time for summer.
I'm talking about both of these products in later posts this week so stay tuned for that! I can tell you now though that they both lasted pretty well through my workout, so both products get points for that.

Remember to check back this week because I'll be talking about Drugstore BB Creams and coral lipstick!
Kendall
x

No comments:

Post a Comment