23.3.13

Tangle Teaser Dupe in Canada??




As an unruly hair-sufferer, I am super excited about this post.  I'm sure you've all heard of the Tangle Teaser and its fantastic de-tangling abilities but if you're like me and have been having an impossible time finding yourself one, Goody has the answer. It's called the TangleFix and appears to be pretty darn similar to the Tangle Teaser.  I found mine at Walmart and I'm sure it will be widely available in Canada soon if it isn't already.
As for function, I obviously can't compare it to the Tangle Teaser, but based on what I've heard, it seems to do the same thing.  I picked this up last week and have run it through the full range of tests: straightened hair, naturally curly, curled with an iron and sprayed, and even wet and damp hair.  After basically using it every time I styled my hair, I've fallen in love.  
I typically dread brushing my curly hair out before I wash it because it's both painful and time-consuming, but the TangleFix gets through it much faster.  It doesn't make brushing completely painless but it really helps on that front too.
The TangleFix doesn't come in quite as many fancy colours and patterns as the Tangle Teaser and when I bought mine, all they had was silver but they do have a line of prettier ones that I found on their website (you can check that out here).
All in all, for those of us that aren't fortunate to live somewhere the Tangle Teaser is sold, this is a godsend.
If you want more tips for curly hair, you can read my Curly Hair Problems post here
I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday!
Kendall
x

2 comments:

  1. Yay, a post about the TangleFix. I just bought this wonderful brush today and now I love brushing my hair now. I dreaded every day combing my hair and now I'm relieved to have found a solution. Great Post & best investment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it too, it really does make the whole hair care experience suck less. x

      Delete