17.3.13

Sunday Nail Lovin' #2

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I thought I'd do a pretty quick post on some nail colours I've been loving for spring but I'm a little disappointed in myself that I haven't got any green to show you. Hopefully these cheerful colours will make up for that.  If you read my last Nail Colour post, you'll probably notice that I bought the two colours I had been lusting after....  I have no self-control.

L-R: Essie: Tour de Finance, Tart Deco, Butler Please
I really don't have too much to say about these except that they make me happy.  I'm basically just loving everything bright for spring. 

Nicole by OPI All Kendall-ed Up, Sally Hansen Barracuda (360)
I know this probably sounds a bit ridiculous but I just couldn't resist buying a colour with my name in the title.  It's your fairly standard fuchsia but a great pop of colour.  I finally found Barracuda, a milky blue that I think is so light and pretty.  Almost like a more blue version of Essie's Mint Candy Apple (which I also picked up recently because it's stunning but I think we've all heard plenty about that).

On my nails now: OPI Axxium in Lucky Lucky Lavender with Essence Colour & Go in Space Queen on my ring finger.  Essence products just sort of popped up out of nowhere (unless I've just been oblivious until now) but I've been seeing a lot of them in Canadian fashion magazines and I think they have a nice, affordable range of products.

Finally, the colour I'm lusting after this week is Essie's Peach Daiquiri. It's a super bright red-peach-pink hybrid that is going to be beautiful for summer- especially with a tan.  I hunted for this baby yesterday but no luck.  Maybe I should take it as a sign that I don't need to add to my hoard just yet.

On another note, I'm really enjoying your comments and feedback- it makes me so happy to know some of my posts are actually being read!  As usual, I'm always eager to check out your blogs as well!
I hope you're all enjoying this super-festive day!
(And I'm sorry about the exclamation point overload)
Kendall
x


1 comment: