8.4.13

Blue Liner! In a Not-So-80s Way...


Hi guys! I'm sorry for my lack of posts over the weekend but it's getting to be crunch time for me at school so I've been focusing on writing my last few papers of the semester.  I promise once I'm finished with those I'll be back to normal so please bear with me!
This look was super easy and it's a really quick way to add a bit of colour to an everyday makeup look.
To create this look, I just used a swipe of MAC's Paintpot in Painterly to mute any veins and even out my lids.  Then I roughly applied some white liner along my lash line, followed by Sephora Flashy Liner in (08) Flashy Blue which is a gorgeous bright aqua I talked about in my last Favourites Post.
Finally, to define the lash line, I used a black pencil liner on my upper tightline, then put on a coat of black mascara and that was it!
When I did this look, I actually had some temporary purple dye in my hair- it was all very Katy Perry.  I'm kind of sad I didn't take a picture so I might have to re-create the whole look one day!

I hope you guys liked this super simple eye look!
What are your favourite makeup looks for spring/summer?
Kendall
x
P.S. Please ignore my eyebrows, I forgot to fill them in

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love this color.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it!
      I checked out your blog and like it too- I'm following you on Bloglovin now :)
      Kendall

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete