5.4.13

Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner




Happy Friday!
I recently picked up the new L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara on an amazing offer for $6.99 CAD (usually $12-14) and it came with a free eyeliner.  I thought it was a pretty unique liner which means it's definitely worth talking about.  
The liner is a felt-pen style that looks almost like a calligraphy pen or a highlighter.  To be honest, when I first tried it my thought was "who thought of this stupid product?" but after working with it a bit, I'm growing to quite like it.
The pigmentation is wonderful.  It's a true black that doesn't flake or go grey, really giving you that inky cat-eye look. Once you work with the pen-tip for a while, it actually becomes quite useful for negotiating thin and thick lines and you can get decently precise with it.  It also is great for really getting close to the lash line. 
Overall, this is a product that I think you need time to practice with and warm up to but once you do so, it's quite nice.  It also didn't hurt that it was free.
Because of my crazy long posts in the past couple days, I think I'll keep this one short.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Have you tried this product? What did you think? Do you like L'Oreal liners in general?
Kendall
x


No comments:

Post a Comment