29.4.13

Quick Comparison: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara



Hi guys, I have a really quick comparison post for you today.
I've been a fan of L'Oreal Telescopic mascara for a while now.  I think it's great in terms of lengthening and pigment, but I tend to layer it over another mascara to up the volume.
Anyway, they've recently launched a version called Shocking Extensions and after finding it on amazing offer at London Drugs (sold with a free eyeliner that I reviewed here) I kind of...bought three of them. Thank goodness I love it or I'd be in a bit of trouble.
Compared to the original (which I have pictured in Carbon Black), the wand is quite a bit bigger.  It is also more contoured and has more bristles.  I find in terms of separation, the original does a slightly better job but it's hardly noticeable.  In terms of length, which is the real reason I love Telescopic, the Shocking Extensions is kind of amazing.  I've typed and re-typed this bit, trying to explain how dramatic its lengthening powers are and finally decided that the product name "Shocking Extensions" really is the best way to sum it up.  
I still like to layer this product over a volumizing mascara (I'm using my beloved Boots No7 Lash Adapt) and together, they give a look that rivals false lashes.
A quick note if you haven't tried any of the Telescopic products before: they tend to make your lashes a tiny bit crunchy feeling which can be a deal breaker for some people.  Fortunately, I'm not one of them and I think the look you get is more than worth it.

What do you think of the Telescopic range? Do you have another favourite mascara I should try?
Kendall
x

No comments:

Post a Comment