13.4.13

I'm in Love Again: Dior Amber Diamond




There is just something about Dior's Amber Diamond that I fell in love with instantly.  To be honest, I've had my eye on this beautiful bronzy highlighter for a few months now and finally decided to purchase it as a reward for finishing all of my term papers.
Amber Diamond is one of Dior's two Diorskin Shimmer Star pressed powders and it's just stunning.
It features strips of ivory, champagne, tan, bronze, and peach.  You can use each shade alone or combine them for a beautiful sunkissed glow.  I tried to swatch each colour but even heavy swatches barely showed up as it's quite sheer.
I haven't had much time to play around with this yet but because I've been so busy with school this past week and because I'm so in love with this product, I wanted to share this beauty as soon as possible.
If you read my blog regularly (a big thanks if you do!) I'm sure you'll know that I'm extremely pale. Because of that, I'm usually quite tentative about any sort of bronzing product. It's quite exhausting to have to be so light-handed with bronzers for fear of looking orange or fake, so it's really nice to find a product that just gives you a subtle glow.

Thank you for bearing with me this past week, I know I've been rubbish at posting but the semester is coming to an end for me very soon which means I'll be able to post much more often.  I was a bit naughty and picked up a couple more beauty treats for myself today so be sure to check back for that.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Have you tried Amber Diamond or Rose Diamond? What do you think?
Kendall
x

No comments:

Post a Comment