1.4.13

More Spring Lip Love

As I was getting products ready for my March Favourites Post, I realized what I had basically compiled was a giant collection of pink and coral lip products, plus a few other things mixed in.  
All through the fall and winter, I've been loving berry, wine, and other deep-toned lip colours so I've really been enjoying rediscovering all my favourite pinks (and one peach) for spring.  
I've picked a few of the 'spring-y' colours I've been reaching for lately to share with you guys, enjoy!


L-R: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (102), Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (070) Airy Fairy, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte (013) Smoked Peach, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (616) Wink for Pink, Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter (053) Sorbet, Mac Lovelorn, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (020) Lovesick, Sephora Glossy Gloss (11) Pink Macaroon


Now get ready for tons of lip swatches!

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (102)


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (070) Airy Fairy


MAC Lovelorn


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte (013) Smoked Peach


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (616) Wink For Pink


Sephora Glossy Gloss (11) Pink Macaroon


This spring, I've been reaching for a lot of pinks, corals and nudes so I guess it's fitting that I finally have posts about my favourites from all three of those categories.  If you want to read about my other lip favourites, you can check out my posts about Coral LipsRed LipsNude Lips or Lipstick Alternatives (you can probably tell my love for lip products runs deep!)
I also think that all of the new Revlon Lip Butters are perfect pinks for spring.  I did a post about them which you can read here.
Finally, I talked a bit about Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick and how it compares to Covergirl's lip crayon option here.
Sorry for overwhelming you with links to my other posts but it turns out I can talk about lip products for ever.

If I can get my act together, I'll be posting my March favourites soon so don't forget to check back!
What are look are you most excited to rock this spring?
Kendall
x

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to wear colourful lipsticks for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and peach shades for spring!
    All of these shades look great on you :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Pink, peach and coral are definitely my favourites for spring!

      Delete